Your 10 Week Online Holistic Tarot Reading Certification Course Includes:
- Self Paced Online Course, with PDF Print Function and Free Business Materials
- Printable Certificate of Completion (and awards if earned)
- The ability to use the suffix “CHTR” (Certified Holistic Tarot Reader) at the end of your name. (Example: Emma Soulos, CHTR)
- Mountains of online support during your studies, from your Instructor, Dr. Aly., as well as a private Facebook Student Group Forum!
- Introduction, Preparation and Required Materials
- Week 1, Lesson 1- What are Oracle Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 2- What are the differences between Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards?
- Week 1, Lesson 3- How do Oracle Cards and Tarot Cards work?
- Week 1, Lesson 4- My Favorite Oracle Card Decks for Beginners
- Week 1, Lesson 5- How-to Shuffle, Draw and Interpret an Oracle Card
- Week 2, Lesson 1- Basic Oracle Card Layouts
- Week 2, Lesson 2- Basic Oracle Card Rituals
- Week 2, Lesson 3- Basic Oracle Card Rebalancing
- Week 2, Lesson 4- Using an Oracle Card as a Gateway to Divine Wisdom
- Week 2, Lesson 5- Coming up with Your Own Card Meanings
- Week 3, Lesson 1- What are Tarot Cards, and what is “Holistic Tarot”?
- Week 3, Lesson 2- Are Tarot Cards evil?
- Week 3, Lesson 3- Holistic Tarot Ethics
- Week 4, Lesson 1- The History of the Tarot
- Week 4, Lesson 2- Choosing Your Tarot Deck
- Week 4, Lesson 3- The Minor Arcana
- Week 4, Lesson 4- The Major Arcana
- Week 5, Lesson 1- Advanced Tarot Symbols A-Z
- Week 5, Lesson 2- The Tarot, Astrology and Numerology
- Week 5, Lesson 3- The Tarot and General Person Types
- Week 5, lesson 4- How to Shuffle and Care for Your Tarot Deck
- Week 5, Lesson 5- Asking the Right Questions
- Week 6, Lesson 1- Card Reversals
- Week 6, Lesson 2- Basic Tarot Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 3- How to “Read” a Spread
- Week 6, Lesson 4- Advanced Card Layouts
- Week 6, Lesson 5- Using a Pendulum for Reassurance
- Week 7, Lesson 1- The “Aura” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 2- The “Anchor” Card
- Week 7, Lesson 3- Your Tarot Journal & Client Logs
- Week 7, Lesson 4- Preparing for a Reading, or a “Card Counseling Session”
- Week 7, Lesson 5- Your “Tarot Tool Kit”
- Week 8, Lesson 1- Using the Tarot For Daily Inspiration, Guidance and Personal Growth
- Week 8, Lesson 2- Practice Readings & Receiving Value for Value
- Week 8, Lesson 3- “Take Home Tools” for Clients
- Week 8, Lesson 4- Developing Your Intuition
- Week 8, Lesson 5- Auto-Sensory Perception vs. Intuition
- Week 9, Lesson 1- The Nature of Holistic Counseling and Coaching
- Week 9, Lesson 2- How-to Effectively Walk A Client Through Discovering & Solving Their Problems, Using the Basic Chakra System
- Week 9, Lesson 3- Things to Instill in Your Clients and in Yourself
- Week 9, Lesson 4- Legally Protected Titles and Words
- Week 9, Lesson 5- Insurance and Setting Your Rates
- Week 10, Final Assignment- Your Holistic Tarot Practicum
Tarot Card Deck of choice (Rider Waite Smith System):
Oracle Deck of choice:
Healing Crystals (tumbled or rough):
- Smoky Quartz
- Blue Kyanite Wand or Stick
- Clear Quartz Point
- Blue Lace Agate
- Black Tourmaline
- Rainbow Fluorite
- Selenite Stick
- Quartz Pendulum
Your 4 Mood Management Essential Oils:
- Lavender (or Serenity Blend)
- Lemon (or Wild Orange or Citrus Bliss)
- Peppermint (or Breathe blend)
- Balance Blend (or White Fir or Frankincense)
***Once you begin your course, you have 6 months to complete it to obtain your certification. If you go over the 6 month time period you will be re-charged to for the course***
Price and Terms for Course Enrolment:
OPTION 1 – To do this course TUITION FREE, Sign-Up as a dōTERRA Wellness Advocate for $35 HERE and you will also have access to our Crystal Healing Certification & Journey to Self Discovery Courses (once you spend 100pv on dōTERRA Oils) 💛
OPTION 2 – Purchse this course for only $241 (aud)!! Click on the ‘sign-up here’ pic below, you will arrive at WHERE JUNIPER GROWS website, click on SHOP tab, click on the course and go through check out.
If you need to purchase any Oils for this course, click HERE to be taken directly to my Doterra site.
Requirement for Enrollment of this Certification Course:
You must be registered as a doTERRA Wellness Advocate under, Emma Soulos of Soul & Whimsy, ID number: 3468173
In order to be enrolled into your choice of our Holistic Healing Certification Courses, you must be an “active” team member, meaning you must have an order history of 100PV or more. This can include your recommended course materials!
Details of costs and fees:
- Wholesale Membership. dōTERRA offers product through a yearly wholesale membership. For a low membership fee of $35.00.
- 100PV Order history.